Do you live alone? Have you experienced memory changes?
Do you know someone who lives alone and has experienced memory changes?
A project is being conducted by Towson University to understand the experiences of persons who live alone with memory loss or diagnosed dementia.
- a single interview with the person who lives alone and completion of some brief memory questions.
- a phone or teleconference interview with a person that can speak about the general health of the person that lives alone.
You likely qualify if:
- You live alone
- Have memory loss or a dementia
- Have an acquaintance who can speak about your general health
- You know someone who lives alone with memory loss or dementia
- You can speak about their general health
- The person who lives alone is willing to participate in an interview
Not sure if you are ready to participate?
Call (800) 679-2817 or use the calendar below to schedule a 15-minute call with one of our Aging Research Navigators.