Are you helping a relative who has memory problems?
Are you an extended family member (grandchild, brother, sister, niece, nephew) or step-kin (stepchild, stepsibling, step grandchild, other step relationship)?
Researchers at Virginia Tech are studying extended families caring for relative with memory problems.
Participation is easy, and your information will help improve support systems and resources in the future for care partners of people with dementia.
- a screening call to determine eligibility
- phone interviews on 8 consecutive evenings, lasting approximately 15 minutes
You likely qualify if:
- You are 18 years or older
- Provide regular help to your relative with dementia, at least 3 times per week
- Live in Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Maryland, or the District of Columbia
- Speak and understand English
Not sure if you qualify? Scroll down for a 1-minute questionnaire.
Not sure if you qualify? Take the 1-minute questionnaire below.
Not sure if you are ready to participate?
Call (800) 679-2817 or use the calendar below to schedule a 15-minute call with one of our Aging Research Navigators.